Date: 25.4.2017 / Article Rating: 5 / Votes: 1558
Dpt.essayclick.life #A heavy burden essay

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> A heavy burden essay

Write my Paper for Cheap in High Quality - a heavy burden essay - Molloy College

Dec/Sun/2017 | Uncategorized

Buy Essays Cheap - Essay on Burden on Students Carrying School Bags - 647 Words - University of Guelph

Dec 10, 2017 A heavy burden essay,

Order Custom Written Essays Online - Alzheimers disease a heavy burden - University of Alabama

Book Report: #8220;Acceptance#8221; by David L. Marcus. The college process has officially begun in my house. The other day, my daughter, Nicole, a rising junior at Mamaroneck High School, walked into my office and asked me to buy her a college guide book. Burden Essay! I walked into help do my quality control methods, the supply closet, pulled out a heavy, one of those 700-page paperback tomes — listing hundreds of colleges and universities — and placed it in her hands. I’d bought it a few weeks ago in anticipation of this moment, but to avoid triggering any pre-college search anxiety, I waited until she was ready. It seemed that moment had arrived. While the big college guides — bursting with facts and figures — shed light on specific schools, David L. Marcus’s new book, “Acceptance: A Legendary Guidance Counselor Helps Seven Students Find the Right College—and Find Themselves,” will be a must-read for both my husband and writing my research technology, college-bound daughter.

In “Acceptance,” Mr. Marcus trails a veteran college counselor, Gwyeth Smith (known as Smitty) as he guides — and delves into the lives of — seven Oyster Bay (N.Y.) High School students throughout their senior year. By documenting the development of burden essay each student’s college search, Mr. Marcus gives readers Mr. Smith#8217;s refreshing take on the methods of college search madness — that students can truly gain from the college application process when they focus not only on scores and data, but also on the bigger questions of who they are, what they want, and papers cheap, how to make it happen. A Heavy Essay! Mr.

Marcus, a reporter at Newsday and former education writer for U.S. News #038; World Report, sets it straight in his Author’s Note. “The best counselors understand their job isn’t just knowing the world of personal statement volunteer san diego financial aid or the a heavy burden essay difference between the filmmaking at N.Y.U. and U.S.C.,” he writes. Help Do My! “It’s helping teenagers see their strengths, their potential and how to make those things come alive in an application to the right school.” Enter Smitty. Mr. Marcus shadowed this guidance guru for two years — first to get familiar with the pulse of Oyster Bay’s senior class, and then to concentrate on Mr. Smith#8217;s work with seven individual students and their families. Each year, Mr. Essay! Smith handpicks the students he is responsible for — a cross-section of about 30 “hard-luck cases, unfocused kids, middle of the road, and a few top performers aiming for Ivys.” Through Mr.

Marcus’s lens, readers meet Jeff, the jock; Allyson, the well-rounded kid; Chelsea, the examples personal statements for graduate free spirit; Lee, the overachieving child of immigrants; Rianna, the stressed out African-American; Nathaniel, with the overbearing mother; and Layla, the valedictorian. Mr. Smith is a heavy burden, so involved in their lives, that he’ll not only call a college coach or admissions officer on their behalf, but even an employer to get a student less hours on an after-school job. Writing My Research Paper Edcational Technology! The book’s initial chapters introduce readers to the cast of characters, while later ones cover a variety of issues, such as testing, essay writing, financial aid (particularly addressing the current economy) and decision making. Throughout “Acceptance,” the bouncing around from student to student, with the addition of some extraneous characters — such as Jeff’s girlfriend and Matt, the social worker — add confusion to the flow of the narrative. At a certain point, I started wondering which kid was which, what tragedy happened to a heavy whom, and why he was interested in that school in the first place.

But overall, the descriptions, anecdotes, and chance to be a close observer of buy essays cheap these kids’ college search opened my eyes to both the process and how to a heavy burden approach my child as she tackles her own. Here’s a sampling of papers what I learned: • When looking for what Mr. Smith calls the burden “wow” school, I will start by asking my daughter about four things: weather, distance, size and san diego, setting. • I should let Nicole continue taking honors math (something we’ve disputed in burden essay, the past), as Mr. Smith advises students to take the most demanding courses. Paper Edcational! • One of Mr. Smith#8217;s favorite mottoes, “less is more,” will become my own. By that, he’s advising less fancy writing in the college essay, less than 10 schools for a student’s college list, less thinking that there’s just one perfect college for any one student, and a heavy, the best of all — less stress all around. • At least one of Nicole’s recommendation letters will come from an 11th grade teacher of a core academic subject. • I will provide my child#8217;s guidance counselor with a “brag sheet” to help her get to know, and “fully appreciate” Nicole before writing a recommendation. Although at times repetitive, the women dead flowers overall message in “Acceptance” is quite clear — with the caring hand of a seasoned counselor, a student can do better than just find the right college; she can explore and discover things about herself, too. But if your child doesn’t have that counselor by a heavy her side — and most of them don’t — chances are she, and buy essays, you, will be able to a heavy relate to one of the students Mr. My Research Paper! Marcus profiles, and gain from the a heavy burden essay direction that student received from my research paper edcational Mr. A Heavy Essay! Smith. I know I did.

Comments are no longer being accepted. Less is , more, but shouldn#8217;t it be FEWER hours on an after-school job (not less)? It#8217;s too bad the book has the flaws you describe, because the advice and the format sound wonderful. I teach college freshmen and find, year after year, a number of students who have ended up @ my school because they got in, not thinking enough about the profile of the school and what it has to offer. A Heavy! I know it#8217;s the vogue to transfer schools at the least dissatisfaction, but it still seems to me that it#8217;s least costly, in dollars and credits and friendships, to make an effort to find a school that works for the student. Buy Essays! I#8217;d add, too, that students should think about the curriculum: are there few or many required courses? do they want a school like or very different from their high school? Many students who attend single sex or religious high schools benefit from a change, for a heavy essay example. The main point I have issue with, which hurts the buy essays papers (book) author#8217;s crediblity is the idea that a child should take the essay most demanding courses without regard to No dissertation masters … the fact that a child can not handle that course. The writer of the article clearly has reason to believe her child should not be in this math class. Not only is it a disservice to the child, which among other things can hurt his or her confidence, it is a disservice to the parents and other students in the class. If a child can not do well in the class, he will not learn or understand the class.

Let us not lose sight of the reason these students are in school-to learn. Also, in taking the class in high school, the student might miss taking the class in college when the class might be understood better. I#8217;m somewhat horrified by a heavy burden essay your comment that you will #8220;let#8221; your child continue with honors math. This is not a decision for a parent to make and impose on a rising junior. It is decision to be developed collaboratively, as an opportunity to model collaborative problem solving and to promote self-awareness (perhaps for the mother as well as the child).

Parents should only impose decisions at this stage of life that pertain to safety, although many others should be discussed and jointly processed. What is it with the NYTimes and pushing college counselors? This is the 3rd or 4th article in recent weeks that talks specifically about hiring an outside counselor to help your child (or you) through the college application process. How about a story about do my control, a parent who read the books and then did it successfully on burden essay their own? And I don#8217;t mean got their kid into an Ivy, I mean identified great schools, and papers cheap, guided their child thru the process that ended with admission and a substantial aid package. I know it can be done, I did it. I am surprised that the mother would be the one to provide the #8220;brag sheet.#8221; It should be the daughter#8217;s job to prepare materials for her recommenders. As a veteran counselor myself, I look forward to reading what appears to be an a heavy essay, enlightened and humane view of the women empowerment college counselor/student interaction. A Heavy Essay! I#8217;m especially pleased to read that Mr. Marcus understands that the best strength of the women empowerment dead college counselor is to see and help his students see their strengths, while helping them find a school that will support and enlarge them. Less is more: a motto that we might all profit from these days, particularly if you believeas I dothat applying/going to college is just a part of living in our society, with its over-emphasis on doing and achieving.

The #8220;right#8221; school is the best fit for each student, rather than a function of name and status. Sounds like a good book, with a much-needed message for out time. #8220;Fat Envelope Frenzy#8221; by Jager-Hyman is burden, also a great book that will help your daughter gain a better look at the crazy application process that is ahead! I know it helped me to buy essays papers gain a better understanding of a heavy picking what college I would ultimately end at. @MGStrong counseling departments ask for brag sheets from both parents and students. Adults have a different perspective that can be helpful. To wit: one of No dissertation : College … my favorite kids from when I was an admissions officer was a very accomplished chef. When he was 8, his mother went back to work and a heavy, each of the 3 kids became responsible for dinner one night per week. (This student was the youngest.) He started with waffles, but eventually asked to go to cooking camps and by the time he was in high school, he was an accomplished pastry chef and could create a gourmet dinner for eight without breaking a sweat.

Meanwhile, the student went on need do my essay quality control to do all kinds of fun stuff at school and never once mentioned cooking dinner once a week for his family to the guidance office despite several #8220;activity sheets#8221; and a heavy burden essay, getting-to-know-you meetings. But the mom and dad certainly covered it on their brag sheet, and women dead, it was a great insight in to a heavy burden essay this student. Personal! Thanks for the tip on the book. I don#8217;t know this counselor but the advice sounds strong and the format interesting. I also don#8217;t understand why the mother is supplying the counselor with her daughter#8217;s #8216;brag sheet#8217;, and relying on such a thing for the counselor to get to know her daughter. Can#8217;t the daughter identify her own strengths, and can#8217;t the daughter develop a relationship w/ the counselor on her own? I was really puzzled by this statement. The unfortunate reality is that there are several factors working against an optimal student/guidance counselor relationship #8212; the ratio of students to a heavy burden essay guidance counselors (which can often top 250:1), the % of time that guidance counselors devote to college planning (about 28% for help do my essay quality control methods public school counselors) and the amount of free time that students have in their daily schedules to seek counseling (in some cases none).

Add to that a teenager#8217;s disinclination to a heavy essay seek help from an buy essays cheap, adult and you have a #8220;perfect storm#8221; creating a need for a savvy parent or an independent advisor to assist a college bound student in the increasingly complicated and competitive college selection process. The process demands research, project management, and financial skills to identify a sensible list of burden essay schools, compare curriculums, keep track of high school and college imposed requirements, milestones and deadlines (for test types and need help do my essay quality control, dates, recommendations, application materials, financial aid information, etc.), and ultimately evaluate acceptances and financial aid offers. You will #8220;let#8221; your daughter continue to take honors math? Under what scenario or set of conditions did you think that not taking honors math would be an advantage? Would you have made the same mental calculus if your child was a Nicholas rather than a Nicole?

I need to weigh in quickly. A Heavy! Some of you misunderstood this very generous review of my book. Examples Of Successful Personal Statements For Graduate! Smitty, the a heavy guidance counselor I featured, urges students to take rigorous academic courses, but only IF THEY CAN. In other words, he doesn’t want some kids going for the easy “A” in a course that doesn#8217;t challenge them. Also, he has parents fill out a one-page “brag sheet” for the guidance counselor writing recommendations. The parents occasionally point out masters : College …, something that a counselor might not know about a student. Despite the term “brag sheet,” Smitty urges parents to be modest. In my book, a mother happens to mention that her daughter, a drama student, makes all her own clothes. That gives the guidance office extra insight. Essay! Dave Marcus, Author. Examples Of Successful Statements For Graduate School! #8220;Mr.

Smith is so involved in their lives, that he’ll not only essay call a college coach or admissions officer on their behalf, but even an employer to get a student less hours on an after-school job.#8221; Is this level of papers cheap involvement actually being presented as a *good* thing. Really. I would think that prospective college students can and a heavy, should make routine inquiries and empowerment essays flowers, advocate for themselves in the college application process. (Or is Smith leading students and their families to believe that he can pull strings for them? Not cool.) Students need to climb a learning curve and essay, rise to new levels of maturity during the application process itself #8212; that effort will pay off when they get to college. Identifying and taking advantage of empowerment dead flowers relevant university resources is a heavy, a very important skill in and of itself for success in buy essays papers, college. Burden Essay! I finished the book yesterdayit was a quick read. Although overall I had a positive impression, my biggest complaint was that the book focues too much on how to get into college and not how to PAY for it. For example, a couple of twins in the book got into expensive private schools (Tulane, Vanderbilt) and the tuition bill (close to $400000 over of successful personal, 4 years?) is barely mentioned. The other big problem, as mentioned above, is that most public school districs have more than 109 students in their graduating class, and cannot afford to pay multiple counselors to give that much personal attention. The school district in a heavy essay, the book paid its counselor $150K per year, had more than one counselor, and could afford Naviance tracking software and could afford to send the No dissertation : College counselor to burden a conference in of successful personal for graduate school, Texas.

Must be nice! The high school where my kids go has 3000 students (750 students per class) and the counselor/student ratio is much less favorable. Wait! You folks are taking two things out of context from this perceptive book review of a heavy “Acceptance.” I know because I wrote the book. First, the empowerment flowers counselor, Mr. Smith, urges kids to take rigorous academic courses rather than going for the easy “A” in a less demanding course. But that’s only for those students who can handle the extra work. Second, he does ask parents to fill out a “brag” sheet about a heavy burden, their kids to buy essays papers help guidance counselors who are writing recommendation letters.

Despite that term, he wants them to be humble. In “Acceptance,” a mother happens to burden mention that her daughter, a drama student, sews all her own clothes. That gives Mr. Smith unexpected insight into the girls. : College! Thanks for letting me clarify these two points. Burden Essay! Dave Marcus, author.

I#8217;ve almost finished the book, which I bought after reading the review, and I think it#8217;s wonderful! My two oldest daughters have graduated from college, and my third daughter is a rising senior, so it#8217;s my third time going through this process with a child. I#8217;ve learned several things so far, and my daughter will be reading the book as soon as I finish it. Like some of the other writers, I wish my daughter could have a counselor like Smitty, and a course devoted to writing the edcational essay, but I think Mr. A Heavy Burden Essay! Marcus#8217; description of the college-finding process at Oyster Bay High School is the masters next best thing! My daughter goes to burden a small, new, public expeditionary learning high school and I can#8217;t wait to share this book with her principal and teachers!

Hello, I#8217;m a mexican woman , mother of three, living in the US for 12 years now, and writing my research paper edcational technology, it happens that my the oldest son is a heavy, a High School Junor. One day at do my essay quality control, the local Library, I was looking at the new titles, and your book stand out. I felt then that it was good for me to read it, to get informed and prepared myself to provide some help to my son with this new challenge: Trying to decide what College he might go and what to a heavy do about it . I#8217;m half way down now reading it and I#8217;m enjoying it a lot, if it wouldn#8217;t be for my risponsabilities as mom and statement, wife I would keep reading it until the end. Some times I need to stop to think over the lifes of the burden kids you portrait on you book and the amazing labor of their Counselor. I have convinced my son to read it, so far, he is trying to do both, book and school. I#8217;m really hopeing he would enjoy it as much as I am and help essay quality control, most of essay all, that it could help him to get a better picture of what is coming soon for him and what he can do. On a whim, I bought this book in September 2009, as my son was completing his senior year at a public high school in Northern California. Our family benefited tremendously from the stories related in this book. The two most important ideas we implemented were to have our son take the ACT, as the author pointed out that some students perform better on either the ACT or SAT and that colleges establish equivalence between scores on writing paper technology both tests. At that point, he had taken the SAT twice and did fine but not in the range for the schools he had in his sights.

He had just enough time to a heavy burden sign up for the ACT in statement, October for it to count for his college apps. He performed so much better on burden essay the ACT that our younger daughter plans to only take the ACT, saving the examples SAT experience just for the subject tests. The other valuable piece of information were the chapters on the essay. Our son took to heart the a heavy advice to BE YOURSELF in the essay, writing his personal story of finding motivation and purpose through his relationship with a jazz musician. Statement Volunteer! His essay beautifully explained his somewhat puzzling lackluster performance in high school during his first year and a half and how he became inspired to achieve.

By the time he applied to colleges, he had a strong GPA, close to 40 units of burden essay college credit taken at the local community and state colleges, and four AP exams with a score of papers cheap 5. He applied to 11 schools and was accepted at 8, waitlisted at a heavy burden essay, 1, and rejected at 2. Personal! However, he was accepted at burden essay, each of of successful school his top three schools and is now a freshman at one of the top-rated liberal arts schools in the nation. If you have a child who doesn#8217;t fit the typical valedictorian profile, READ THIS BOOK. Colleges don#8217;t want schools full of #8220;perfect#8221; students; they want a freshman class that is interesting and diverse. Once you read this book, you and your child will understand this reality and essay, will be able to do my essay quality methods develop a plan to put together an interesting and unique application that truly reflects who your child is. Think of the folks reading the applications they will recognize and respond to a heavy essay a voice of help do my essay control authenticity.

I believe it#8217;s the best way to stand out among the thousands of applications they will read.

Order Essays Online: No Plagiarism And Top Quality - Alzheimers disease a heavy burden - New York University

A heavy burden essay

Order Essay Online - Essay about Hamlet s Burden -- GCSE English Literature Coursework - California University of Pennsylvania

How to Buy an Essay Online - Lifting the Heavy Burden of Homework | Teen Opinion Essay - Teen Ink - California University of Pennsylvania

Pharmacist Resume: Sample Complete Guide [+20 Examples] Writing an eye-catching, mind-blowing, job-giving pharmacist resume can be a real pill. You’ve given at least six years of your life to get your pharmacy degree. You’ve spent thousands of dollars on essay your education. You’ve also probably accumulated thousands of examples of successful personal statements for graduate hours worrying about passing the burden, web lab. And it all comes down to a piece of paper, your pharmacy resume.

What’s even crazier is that no one has ever bothered to explain how to write a professional pharmacist resume. Stress no more my friend. You can put away that clonazepam, we got you! Whether you’re fresh out of pharmacy school or you’re looking to volunteer san diego, shift from retail to clinical pharmacy, this guide will show you: How to write the perfect pharmacist resume to stand out. A Heavy Burden. What’s the best format for a pharmacy resume. Examples Statements School. What pharmacy skills and keywords you should highlight to land that job.

Here's a sample resume for a pharmacist made using our resume builder. Want to save time and have your resume ready in 5 minutes? Try our resume builder . A Heavy Burden Essay. It’s fast and help do my quality control methods, easy to use. Plus, you'll get tips and right vs. wrong examples while writing your resume. Burden. See +20 resume templates and create your resume here . What’s the Best Format for a Pharmacist Resume? Google pharmacist resume samples and you end up with so many different types of need help essay control resumes that you feel lost. They all look so different How do you even get started? How do you choose the a heavy essay, best format for a pharmacist resume to get ahead of your competition? While working on this section, think about what you’ve accomplished, how you trained employees, how you’ve improved the writing my research technology, workflow, how you built a strong network of healthcare professionals and much more.

Because being a pharmacist is not as easy as it may look. Doctors count on you to carry out their prescriptions accurately and avoid any adverse drug interactions. Patients rely on your expertise to understand their medications better and ensure their good health. And colleagues seek your support in ensuring the business runs smoothly. For these reasons, your pharmaceutical expertise is not the only thing companies will prioritize. They will look at a range of a heavy essay skills that will ensure you manage multiple tasks and responsibilities seamlessly and effectively. That’s why the reverse-chronological resume format is the perfect remedy for No dissertation masters …, any pharmacist job seeker.

It shows off your experience while highlighting your skills. Make sure you quantify your achievements just like the essay, pharmacist resume sample provided. Emphasizing your pharmacist skills is also a great strategy for anyone looking to shift from help essay control, retail pharmacy to clinical pharmacy and vice-versa. If you’re a recent graduate with no experience working full-time, remember to include internships, externships and any clinical rotations you’ve completed. Pro Tip: Refrain from hiring a graphic designer to give your pharmacist resume a makeover. A Heavy Burden Essay. Overly designed resumes will be illegible to the robot scanners. Plus, this is actually reported as being a turn-off by many in the pharmacy industry. Have a look at our guide for more details on why the combination resume format is the my research edcational, best option for you: “ 3 Resume Formats: How To Choose The Best One [Examples] ” How to essay, Write A Resume Summary or Resume Objective? It usually takes employers less than 6 seconds to review your resume and decide whether you should be shortlisted or not.

No pressure! This also means that you should spend some time on the first ? of your resume. Indeed, the best pharmacist resume is statement volunteer one that catches the a heavy essay, eye of recruiters and masters, encourages them to read it with as much attention as when you are reading your prescriptions. So should you use a pharmacist resume summary or a resume objective? If you’re an aspiring pharmacist intern or writing a new graduate pharmacist resume, you should use a resume objective. So should anyone seeking a new industry change. Some feel that using a pharmacist resume objective is already passé, but do not dismiss its power just yet, especially if you’re entry-level. It will help your profile get through the proper channels. Just keep in a heavy burden essay mind that you’re not writing a letter to : College …, Santa. It’s all about what the recruiter wants! If you’re more experienced in your field, then you should write a creative pharmacist resume summary.

You need to match your future employer’s “wish list” and write a summary that neatly ties in with the burden essay, advertized skills. A pharmacist resume objective should be concise but targeted: Self-motivated pharmacy graduate with experience in community pharmacy and a talent for customer service. My Research Paper Edcational. Seeking a full-time position to leverage an extensive technical background and strong medical counselling skills to provide exceptional health services to your customers. Seeking a new challenging role where I can become a high-level professional.

A pharmacist resume summary showcases skills and experience in one go: Experienced retail pharmacist with 8+ years growing revenue for CVS. Burden. Seeking to leverage leadership and customer expertise for Walgreens. Pharmacist with a real passion for No dissertation : College, healthcare and the ability to grow a pharmacy business. Pro Tip: The best pharmacy resumes are those reflecting the a heavy burden, vocabulary of the job advertisement. If you’re writing a hospital pharmacist resume, then your priority is to showcase your advisory skills with staff members. If you’re writing a retail pharmacist resume, then you need to refer to your business acumen and papers, customer service skills. How to burden essay, Describe Your Pharmacist Experience on a Resume? Showcasing your personal achievements when talking about your experience is hard.

Many pharmacists make the mistake of applying to jobs with a generic resume. But you know better. In fact, you deserve better. Everyone, whatever their role or profession, needs to follow rules and regulations. Does it mean you have to papers cheap, write it on burden essay your resume? It’s a given requirement of being a pharmacist. Just like “being results-driven”, “hard-working” or a “team player”. This can be applied to everyone and adds no value to your resume. Filler words are to recruiters what drug labels are to the mainstream: they don’t really mean anything. So skip those useless filler sentences cluttering your pharmacist resume.

Instead, focus on the good stuff. Keep it short, and sweet! With each job application, start with what the employer is really looking for. Then list your responsibilities and the results you’ve achieved. Improved customer service and pharmacy efficiency, increasing customer retention by buy essays cheap 15% Trained and burden, supervised 10 pharmacy technicians, improving performance by essays flowers 20% Improved pharmacy automation system, which reduced medication errors and increased time savings. Complied with laws and rules regulating pharmacy practices Interacted and worked with other physicians to maintain a professional work environment Maintained accurate patient records and gave appropriate directions of use. Can you see the difference? Responsibilities are common to every pharmacist out a heavy burden there. Most people stick to cookie cutter job descriptions in their pharmacy resumes. Examples Of Successful Personal For Graduate. You need results to set you apart from the competition.

You’re truly adding value when you’re doing things like: Making operations faster Improving service Increasing revenue Making more savings. Let’s dissect this example from a pharmacist’s resume: Improved customer service and essay, pharmacy efficiency, increasing customer retention by 15% This shows that you can add value by being: business-conscious beneficial to the pharmacy customer oriented.

No pharmacy will turn down a few extra bucks. Trained and supervised 10 pharmacy technicians, improving performance by masters … 20% This highlights your leadership skills. When things get busy in a pharmacy, employers need leadership figures to burden, keep things moving. Improved pharmacy automation system, which reduced medication errors and increased time savings. The second part of this sentence is where the genius is. Never assume that your potential employer will immediately see your super powers. You’re not on Nuvigil after all! So make sure you highlight them and , that you’re never under-selling yourself. If you’re looking to transition from a heavy essay, retail to clinical pharmacy, you’ve probably realized that it’s quite a challenge. The transition starts with your resume . No surprise resumes for pharmacy jobs aren’t all the volunteer san diego, same.

A retail-centered resume won’t lead you anywhere near that hospital for burden essay, an interview. Instead of focusing on edcational technology how many sales you performed, highlight your ability to assess patient profiles for proper dosing. If you’ve only recently left school, focus on essay your clinical rotations. Interpreting laboratory charts, or experience dosing Coumadin or Vancomycin, will help you get your recruiter’s attention. Add clinically relevant skills. Do My Essay Quality Control. Take any clinical certifications such as the essay, ones in statements for graduate school diabetes management, sepsis treatment or pneumonia treatment. The MTM certification is becoming more popular among pharmacists and you should consider acquiring it. Leverage your thirst for clinical knowledge to a heavy essay, make up for empowerment, your retail background. Be flexible . Maybe you’ll need to start with a PRN position while working full-time at a pharmacy.

Many PRN positions transition to full-time. Even if it doesn’t, it gives you a more attractive clinical background for your future job search. Pro Tip: Don’t leave out a heavy your ward rounds, especially if you’re starting out! Many aspiring pharmacists make that mistake, and miss out on the chance to need methods, showcase their achievements. Want to make your pharmacist resume experience section even better? Consider adding action words.

Read our guide to a heavy burden, find out how to use the best action words to examples of successful school, write a pharmacist resume: “ +80 Examples of Resume Action Words For Every Profession ” Is Your Education Section Underperforming? It Might Be. Completing a degree in Pharmacy is necessary. A Heavy Essay. Continuing education is also required for you to be able to cheap, renew your license to practice. One of the a heavy, key takeaways from this guide is to understand and emphasize your own assets and No dissertation masters : College …, skills.

If you’re an experienced pharmacist, you will want to highlight your skills and vast industry knowledge. If you’re a new pharmacy graduate or have just completed a residency, your resume should focus on your education. This is an essay, interview-landing strategy. In fact, if you’re still a pharmacy student or looking into how to write a resume for women empowerment essays flowers, a pharmacist fresher, then you should consider putting your education section at the top of a heavy burden essay your aspiring pharmacist resume. Either way, you should include: The type of degree you received. Masters : College. Your major/minor. The name of your school. The school’s location.

The year you graduated. Recruiters won’t care about a heavy, where you went to high-school. Personal Statement Volunteer. Whether or where you did your pre-pharmacy is another story. Essay. In addition, if you went to a selective school, you might want to lead with that. Experienced job hunters can simply list their school, degree, and dates. If you’re applying for an entry-level pharmacy job, then you should give details that match your job description. If you’ve taken any other relevant coursework outside of pharmacy (eg. Business) then you should highlight it. John Hopkins University, Department of Pharmacy, Maryland. Relevant Coursework: Pharmacology, Pharmacy Law, Pharmacy Technology, Introduction to Accounting Selected to assist in need help do my quality control methods corporate-sponsored pharmaceutical study, performing laboratory work Led a fundraiser for John Hopkins Children’s Hospital.

Pro Tip: GPA is a heavy essay optional. You should only add it if you graduated within the last three years and if it was above a 3.0 (above a 3.5, ideally!) Otherwise, most hiring managers won’t really care. How to Put Pharmacist Skills on a Resume. Your skills section is considered the clincher. If it fails to match your employer’s requirements and personal statement, needs, then sadly, your pharmacist resume will be terminated. Your schooling and experience are great, but now is the time to show how you used them. So before taking any further step in writing the best pharmacy resume out there, you should take a few minutes to brainstorm your skills. Good examples of pharmacist resume skills vary depending on burden the job description and the field. You can divide your skills for a pharmacist resume into: Job-related Technical Skills or Specialties Computer Skills Administrative Skills People Skills.

Computer skills and technical skills are not exactly the same thing. Many hospitals and pharmacies are switching to digital records only, and being familiar with certain software and systems (such as PharmaSys) will give you an advantage. Below is a list of pharmacy resume sample skills that you should include in regard to your speciality: Endurance to working long hours, often standing up Solid multitasking skills Strong ability to communicate clearly and effectively. Ability to balance research teaching responsibilities with patient care Ability to serve as a role model for pharmacy students and residents. Comfortable working in a multidisciplinary environment Ability to integrate patient care with teaching research duties. Strong ability working as part of a multidisciplinary healthcare team Effective communication skills Strong record-keeping and documentation skills Flexible with hours and on-call. Organizational skills (to be responsible for systems which control drug distribution) Proficient in Math Strong communication skills. Ability to meet technical demands and perform scientific duties Administrative, management, and/or business skills may be useful Sales and/or marketing skills should be included Excellent communication skills.

Ability to handle a lot of empowerment essays dead flowers responsibility early in your career Proficiency in a heavy another language is helpful Desire for foreign travel and frequent moves Desire to work in and out of a hospital setting. Proficient in handling radioactive materials Ability to volunteer san diego, describe literature regarding radiopharmaceuticals to essay, hospital and lab staff. Caution and writing paper technology, sensitivity to work in an area where experimental drug therapies are frequently used Ability to recognize the a heavy, balance between improved survival and my research paper technology, quality of life. Strong oral and written communications skills Strong investigative and a heavy burden essay, problem-solving skills. This list is dead far from exhaustive. It should act as a roadmap to help you enumerate the burden, right skills that are needed in your field. Your next step is to put that in your pharmacist resume. How to : College, describe strong pharmacist skills: Strong leadership skills (reduced client complaints by 50% by a heavy burden mentoring staff)

Leadership and interpersonal skills. Exceptional Verbal and Written Communication Skills (asked to , represent the pharmacy at various conferences) Proficient at Customer Retention (increased by 5% which led to a 25% profit increase) Proficient in PharmaSys, EMR and Meditech (reduced and addressed errors) PharmaSys, EMR, Meditech. Pro Tip: Visit LinkedIn to check out the competition and for some extra inspiration.

Why would you snoop on other professionals? Researching other pharmacists’ strengths will let you know what skills are valued in burden essay your industry. How to Add Other Sections for an Effective Resume. The medical field is an buy essays papers cheap, ever-advancing industry and companies are always looking for employees up-to-date with the a heavy essay, recent changes in pharmacy. Other than acquiring the essays dead flowers, right licences to practice, you have to a heavy burden essay, be able to showcase a few certifications to wow your recruiter or show your expertise in buy essays papers cheap a certain specialty.

If you have an burden, impressive list of certifications, then consider adding a separate section in your pharmacist resume. Otherwise, add certifications to personal statement volunteer, your “education” section. If you’re looking to get a job in essay a very specialized field in pharmacy, such as nuclear pharmacy, then adding your certification is not only an help essay quality methods, edge over other applicants, but is considered mandatory. Sample nuclear pharmacist resume certification entries: Authorized User of burden essay Radio Pharmaceuticals, University of statement volunteer san diego Saint-Louis, Nuclear Regulatory Committee, 2017 Authorized Radiation Safety Officer, The American Board of Health Physics, 2016. Never assume that your reader knows all industry jargon, so don’t rely on acronyms only. In some cases, it’s even better if you write down the essay, entire certification name and the acronym. This way, the Application Tracking System (ATS) software can pick up your profile. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) Also, remember that the best pharmacist resume describes certifications as follow: The Certifying Organization The Certificate’s Expiration Date: You can put the date that you acquired the certificate if there is it does not expire.

The Certification Number (where appropriate) It’s impossible to list all the pharmacy certifications. You can find some of them here: The Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association : lists all the advanced certificates for pharmacists by specialty The Board of help quality Pharmacy Specialties: provides documentation, exam content and info on eligibility requirements for a heavy burden, 8 pharmacy certifications. Pro Tip: Don’t forget to mention any relevant seminars or trainings you have attended, as well as any certificates you obtained that show your interest in improving your personal development. If you don’t have that many, consider completing some online. Here's the Most Common Myth About Cover Letters. It’s a common mistake to think that your pharmacist resume will do the volunteer san diego, job on its own.

Cover letters are to a resume what a spoon is to syrup. Essay. Of course you can take it without using one, but it’s so much nicer and writing my research paper edcational technology, effective when you do. Again, don’t hesitate to snoop around online and on LinkedIn to a heavy essay, find out who’s going to read your pharmacist job application. Addressing them with their name feels personal and do my quality methods, gives an impression of extra attention given to a heavy, the position available. You can also find out more details online or pay a visit to the practice or pharmacy. Mention it in your cover letter for some extra brownie points from the recruiter.

Pro Tip: Don’t regurgitate your resume. Need Help Do My Essay Quality Methods. The cover letter is your chance to have a personal discussion with your recruiter. It’s also your opportunity to give details that you weren’t able to squeeze into your pharmacist resume. So tell the burden, story of why you’re a perfect fit for the company. When you write your pharmacist resume, apply the same level of women essays flowers meticulousness required at a pharmacy.

Just like in real life, you’ll be able to impress and get approval. Define and emphasize your greatest assets. Burden. If you’re an experienced pharmacist, your experience is your key to a new job. If you’re a recent graduate, your education is women dead probably your greatest achievement. Keep it relevant. Your pharmacist resume should target the field you’re interested in. If you’re applying to a heavy burden, a hospital pharmacist position, include as much clinical pharmacy experience as you can, and cut back on anything else. Don’t distract them with irrelevant experience. Add skills. Your pharmacist resume won’t be as powerful without it. Quantify your results and No dissertation masters : College …, experience.

Do your research and browse job boards to get an idea of what will make you shine. Do you have any questions on how to make a pharmacist resume? Get in touch in the comments section! Chaymae is an entrepreneur, founder of three businesses in marketing, education and food service. A Heavy Burden. She writes about writing my research technology, careers, millennials and the future of work for publications such as Forbes and The World Economic Forum#039;s Agenda.

Through her website, she provides career advice and burden essay, shares tips and personal for graduate, tutorials on how to start and grow a business.

Buy Essay Online at Professional Writing Service - Alzheimers disease a heavy burden - California State University of Sacramento

Order Essay Paper - Lifting the Heavy Burden of Homework | Teen Opinion Essay - Teen Ink - York College of Pennsylvania

6 Surprising B2B Facebook Marketing Case Studies. One of our primary activities at the Brian Carter Group is Facebook advertising for clients. Burden Essay. We#8217;ve spent a good amount of that time over the last year doing lead gen campaigns for both B2B and B2C, sending people to : College …, lead gen pages from Facebook ads. Burden. And we#8217;ve seen some great results. Facebook Isn#8217;t Just for Business-to-Consumer Marketing. There are a couple common misconceptions disproved by our case studies. First is the misconception that social media can#8217;t be measured beyond engagement and sentiment . We posted what were, as far as we know, the first Facebook profit case studies ever back in 2011. We#8217;re certainly not the only company proving you can get leads and sales from social media and track that success, but some marketing and PR folks still are not informed about what social media has been able to do in the last five years.

The other misconception is that Facebook is only for B2C. #8220;Facebook doesn#8217;t work for B2B,#8221; people say. My Research Edcational Technology. #8220;Users aren#8217;t on there for burden work.#8221; You#8217;re right! People are on papers cheap, Facebook to a heavy burden, be distracted. #8220;I#8217;m bored,#8221; Facebook users say. Volunteer. #8220;Show me something awesome!#8221; If that something awesome you show them happens to help with their work, they#8217;ll click on it. That#8217;s what the data tells us about essay, B2B Facebook advertising. School. Why Facebook works for B2B: Facebook users want awesome distractions. Show them something awesome that helps with their work, and they#8217;ll click on it. Besides, we live in an era where the line between home and burden essay work has blurred. We have found that Facebook is a viable (and sometimes preferred) channel for B2B lead gen . (highlight to tweet) Our case studies below prove it. 6 Business-to-Business Facebook Marketing Case Studies. Here are some of our B2B Facebook advertising case studies over the last 12 months: An attorney got a case worth $100,000 from Facebook after spending just a few hundred dollars on do my methods, Facebook advertising. A cloud hosting company got new business leads from Facebook advertising and burden essay a whitepaper for $59 each.

The most affordable ads brought in leads at just $29 apiece. The most expensive ones targeted CIO#8217;s and writing my research edcational technology cost $74.08 each. A new B2B financial industry business discovered their offering wasn#8217;t needed or wanted by the target audience. They discovered this (via extraordinarily low clickthrough rates) with an burden essay investment of just a few hundred dollars in need essay control methods, Facebook advertising. They saved tens of a heavy burden thousands of dollars by not going further down that dead-end path. A financial industry event generated 305 registrations at $71.34 each, while ads reached 1.5 million people and generated clicks from of successful personal statements school, 18,125 people.

A marketing agency generated new client leads for $29.26 apiece. An SaaS company used a whitepaper to generate 504 leads and 92 new demo signups for $26 per demo signup. Notable here was that the target was people who worked at Fortune 1000 companies. Based on our experience above, people do click and a heavy burden essay opt in for B2B offers while they#8217;re on Facebook. Facebook ads have four key advantages over AdWords and : College … LinkedIn ads: Facebook has the largest audience. Google is almost as big, but you can only target people looking for what you have.

Facebook lets you target people based on burden, job title, company, etc. LinkedIn is much smaller than the other two. Facebook ads are prominent enough for a lot of people to click. Google also does a good job with this. As for LinkedIn#8217;s self-serve ads, what#8217;s the last one you remember seeing? Exactly. Unless you spend $10k per month, you can#8217;t use their more prominent #8220;enhanced#8221; ads. Statement Volunteer. Facebook has the lowest cost per click. A Heavy Burden. Google ads average over $2.50 per click.

LinkedIn ads average over $3.00 per click. Papers. Facebook ads reward you for testing more ads and targets. You can lower the cost by 50% or more with diligent testing. Google ad cost per a heavy, click doesn#8217;t change much with your testing. LinkedIn ad cost per quality methods, click doesn#8217;t change much either. Facebook ads reach more people, grab more attention, and cost a lot less if you diligently test ads. 7 Tips for burden Facebook Advertising Lead Gen Results. Statement. Now that you know Facebook ads work for B2B, why aren#8217;t you using them for lead gen? Here#8217;s how. Get Professional.

Use the Facebook Ad Manager, not Boost Posts. A Heavy Essay. You#8217;re going to need all the women essays, features of Ad Manager. A Heavy. You can use Power Editor if you like, but it#8217;s not required 99% of the time. Squeeze Your Leads. Create an effective squeeze page, rather than relying on your website to do my quality methods, convert them (unless your website#8217;s lead conversion rate average is 5% or higher). Use a tool like LeadPages or Clickfunnels to base your work on a heavy burden, proven squeeze page templates. Track Conversions.

Create and place your conversion tracking in the thank you page after the squeeze page, and select Website Conversion ads as your objective. This video will teach you how to set that up. Know Your Audience. Essays Dead. Check out Audience Insights to learn more about your customers or prospects. It#8217;s located inside the Facebook Ad Manager in the lefthand navigation. If your company isn#8217;t listed, try a bigger competitor, industry magazines, or associations. See what other pages they like. A Heavy Burden Essay. Record this info to use for your ad targeting. Test Targeting First. Test your targeting first with a simple ad and basic image.

There are usually at least five to ten ways you could target your prospects. Find the one or two audiences that convert best at the lowest cost per lead. Test Creative Second. Then test more creative images, headlines, and body text. Test 20–25 variations on your proven targets.

You aren#8217;t really doing Facebook ads well until you#8217;ve created 15–20 ads. Optimize Ads Scientifically. Writing Paper Edcational. With every review of the results, theorize why some ads or targets worked and a heavy burden others didn#8217;t. Paper. Use those theories to create even better ads and continue to revise your theories. Get more content like this, plus the very BEST marketing education, totally free. Get our Definitive email newsletter. Want more great content like this? A weekly dose of the trends and insights you need to keep you ON top, from Jay Baer at burden essay, Convince Convert.

In each week’s email, Jay will recap what happened in statement volunteer san diego, digital, what trends are important for marketers to watch, plus some fun surprises that you’ll just have to sign up to see!

How to buy essay cheap with no worries - Essay on Burden on Students Carrying School Bags - 647 Words - Florida International University

Best Essay Writers Here - A HEAVY BURDENEssays - Struggling Teens - SUNY Oswego

Inside Instagram’s Long Guerrilla War on Porn—and the Users Who Keep Coming Back. T here is something zen about burden essay scrolling through photos of thousands of penises, all standing at attention, rows and rows of thumbnails of erections of all colors, each captured for the camera in varying states of throb. The downside to that calm, however, is writing my research technology, getting caught absentmindedly browsing all that dick. Which is exactly the position I found myself in a heavy burden essay while at brunch with a group of friends a few weeks ago. “Why am I looking at dicks. ” one shrieked after peeking over at my phone, while pushing her eggs benedict as far away from : College, me as possible, like genitalia was contagious.

I offered the table a reasonable explanation: that a corner of Instagram had become a flourishing nude-sharing community, that it was managing to thrive despite the a heavy essay company’s staunch dedication to scrubbing errant body parts from the site, that, oh for personal statement god’s sake, hadn’t they heard of the term “Eggplant Fridays,” where users share photos of a heavy essay, their penile bulges? Even after swearing that I wasn’t really looking at the penises as much I was looking for a specific penis—one whose owner had posted it for fun, who wasn’t trying to sell me a cam site membership (“How can you tell the difference?” “You just can!”)—my friends remained unplacated. I realized that no matter how much I tried to my research paper edcational explain, they wouldn’t realize how mundane the penises actually were until they had spent some time scrolling. As for me? After a month of trying to understand the a heavy burden essay deep rift between Instagram and its, um, headstrong streakers, I had gotten used to them. I t’s not just penises that are taking Instagram’s backchannels by storm, it’s all manners of sexy bits: 15-second jerkoff videos, exposed anuses, a bevy of braless breasts—the latter of which are sometimes part of a highly politicized battle to personal volunteer san diego “Free the Nipple” on the photo-sharing app. Though nudity is banned by Instagram’s community guidelines, a cottage industry of illicit hashtags has sprung up to find and share these photos, everything from the a heavy burden more mundanely-phrased #seduced and #exposed for broad nudity, to the community-specific tags such as #femdomme and #daddydick, intended more for kink. And that’s saying nothing of the droves of need help essay quality control, cleverly-punned tags such as #eggplantparm, which may turn you off Italian food for quite some time. These naked photos are so ubiquitous that I’ve yet to search a kink that hasn’t pulled up at least a few steamy selfies.

But as many porn hashtags as there are, many more have been quietly erased by Instagram, revealing nothing when you search for a heavy burden essay them. Pop in #sex and you’re told “No posts found.” Ditto #adult, #stripper, #vagina, #penis, #cleavage. Even the Internet’s ultimate innuendo, the eggplant, wasn’t safe. You can still tag your posts with banned hashtags and need help essay emojis, but good luck finding your community within. Typo-laden tags have popped up to accommodate these arbitrary bans: #boobs is burden, gone, but as I write this, #boobss has well over 600,000 posts; #adult’s spinoff #adule is quickly closing in on 100,000. The tag for personal statement san diego #seduce may now be useless, but variants like #seduced and #seductivsaturday cropped up in a heavy essay its place—though it’s worth noting that in the weeks since I’ve been writing this article, #seductiv, the tag that brought me into this world to begin with, has vanished entirely, as has #boobss, #adule, and #eggplantparm, after BuzzFeed caught wind of the fact that the eggplant emoji was not searchable on buy essays cheap, the app. A Heavy Essay. The goalposts on these hashtags have moved considerably: In 2012, Huffington Post reporter Bianca Bosker wrote about Instagram’s early porn community, but back then, the banned hashtags were far more intuitive: #instaporn, for essays dead instance, or #fuckme. Instagram’s puritanical and often gender-biased stance towards stark nudity and the more nebulous moral boundaries it imposes on its members is nothing new. Since their launch in 2010, the app, which is open to use for anyone aged 13 and above with a valid email account, has been constantly battling the problem of how to a heavy burden keep the community as open as possible while also protecting its members from things deemed unsavory, like naked body parts. Facebook, which paid $1 billion to acquire Instagram in 2012, deals with similar issues and has a robust content moderation team dedicated to eradicating porn, violence, and other offensive content. But Facebook has one marked advantage over Instagram when it comes to regulation: Your Facebook friends are usually just that— your friends—and the buy essays chances of seeing a random stranger’s post, much less an a heavy burden, errant nude body part, are incredibly slim.

While public groups do make the empowerment flowers chances of seeing an unknown user’s content slightly possible, search functionality on Facebook is still primarily limited to users within your network. Essay. On Instagram, anybody who makes their profile public can end up in need help quality a search. The battle for Instagram’s virtue garnered national attention in a heavy burden essay the summer of 2014, when Rihanna found her Instagram account temporarily disabled after she posted topless photos featuring nipples. Scout Willis and Miley Cyrus, whose nipple photo had also been deleted, teamed up with the creators of a film, whose name became the hashtag for the movement, “Free The Nipple,” and continued to post photos flouting the : College ban. Comedian Chelsea Handler took a similar tactic, posting topless photos of a heavy essay, herself side-by-side with unbanned photos of topless men, like Russian president Vladimir Putin, to protest the discrepancies. While #FreeTheNipple has precious little to do with porn, it has shined a light on Instagram’s guerrilla war on nudity and other “offensive” content. But it’s less a decisive battle and more a fruitless cat-and-mouse game, as Instagram has barely determined themselves what crosses the burden essay line, even under this month’s overhauled terms of service.

Though the company finally granted users the right to share breastfeeding photos without being banned (a mitzvah previously reserved only for works of art), they still enforce subjective bans on personal volunteer san diego, things like stretch marks and menstrual blood. Instagram does ban a few non-illicit hashtags as well; #iphone was blocked briefly in 2013 and #ilovemyinstagram still is. Co-founder Mike Krieger argued back in 2012 that certain tags “were too generic and didn’t provide end-user value.” (Instagram declined to comment on burden essay, this story.) But that logic is part of the my research paper technology problem: While banning drug use, child pornography, explicit violence and the like can all be understood, Instagram is still positioning itself as the arbiter of burden, what is acceptable to share, and what doesn’t provide “end-user value.” While Instagram says it’s bound by the app stores’ nudity restrictions and that their guidelines are intended to make the platform safe for even its younger users, their scrubbed hashtags bring up a larger issue about censorship—namely, whether Instagram should foist morality onto its 300 million users. T he owners of those dick pics livening up my brunch don’t appear to give a shit about personal school any of this. Their photos aren’t adorned with any #freetheeggplant hashtags. Their captions don’t reference politics or gender equality or moral purity. So why, if Instagram has gone out of its way to make it clear to nude photo sharers that they’re not welcome, do these users keep coming back? Social media is “a really good way to burden connect sexually and relationally to others that are outside of your social world,” says Chris Donaghue, a psychologist and women essays dead flowers author of burden essay, Sex Outside the Lines: Authentic Sexuality in a Sexually Dysfunctional Culture . Donaghue advocates strongly for porn to paper edcational technology become more acceptable, and burden often encourages his patients to my research paper explore their sexuality through platforms like Instagram so they can find out that their proclivities may not be as niche as they thought. “The most beautiful thing is a heavy burden, technology’s use for shame reduction and volunteer acceptance of self,” he says. Yet the phenomenon of a heavy, sharing porn openly and brazenly is need essay control methods, not a byproduct of a heavy burden essay, our current tech revolution; pornography’s history has long been rooted in group settings.

“Viewing pornography was, at certain points in time, much more of women essays dead, a communal, shared experience, rather than a private activity,” says Lynn Comella, a professor of essay, gender and examples of successful personal statements school sexuality studies at the University of burden, Nevada, Las Vegas. A century ago, stag films were often screened in dudely gathering places like country clubs or fraternities. Personal Statements. And during porn's “golden era” in the 1970s, seeing an x-rated film was a media event. It was only a heavy burden after the advent of the VCR, and then the Internet, that pornography reverted back to a private pastime. Papers. Last year, Sharif Mowlabocus, a media studies lecturer at the University of Sussex, told the Guardian that the rise of videotape was responsible for forcing porn underground. “The videotape took porn off the street, out burden, of the movie theatres and into the intimate and domestic spaces of the home,” he said. Now, thanks to mobile devices, it’s at once stealth and ubiquitous. And like most Internet porn, the quality and help quality control methods nature of Instagram smut varies widely. A majority of it is from aggregation accounts that cull photos of naked people—generally women—seemingly out of burden, benevolence, and those soliciting money, usually by help essay quality control, directing voyeurs to a heavy burden the user’s personal webcam site. Women Flowers. All the accounts’ photos are no older than a few hours at a heavy, most, likely due to the fact that accounts featuring nudity are reported by buy essays papers, other users and a heavy burden essay banned by Instagram almost as quickly as they’re created. For users who are trying to direct followers to their personal sites, Instagram makes sense. Reddit is too heavily moderated, and Tumblr too time-intensive, to be good platforms for spambots and No dissertation masters : College … those looking to make a quick buck on nudes.

For the aggregators, what better place to burden essay go than a platform of 300 million people, all of whom are on the app already because, on some level, they like sharing their lives? But among the hustlers and larger-scale pornographers is buy essays cheap, a sliver of a heavy burden, individual users who simply want to share their nudes for a variety of personal reasons: fun, horniness, boredom, a desire to connect. Masters. These users are harder to find but very much there, often sharing just a handful of photos of essay, themselves, with captions instructing other users to either direct message the poster or contact them on Kik, a messaging app that's quickly become synonymous with sexting strangers, as users' personal contact info isn't automatically shared. For a casual voyeur, these distinctions may not matter: A vagina is of successful personal, a vagina is a vagina, after all, whether that vagina was photographed and uploaded by its owner or by a quasi-paid porn site looking for new members with credit cards. But for all the diehard users I spoke with, Instagram isn’t just about voyeurism and getting off to sexy photos of burden, strangers. Essays. It’s a conduit for finding your people. As 19-year old Andrew* puts it: “I don’t go on Instagram looking for nudes, [I’m] mainly trying to find Kiks,” he tells me over Kik. “When I’m not horny, I don’t like the essay idea, but when I am, I just want to sext if I can’t have sex.” He laments the proliferation of posts just pointing to other porn sites; he’d rather connect with an actual person. For users who are posting their own photos on No dissertation masters …, Instagram, the a heavy burden essay appeal isn’t far off from Andrew’s—it all still boils down to seeking validation and personal statement san diego connection from like-minded individuals. “I use Instagram because a lot of people are on there, and a heavy burden essay people like our stuff,” 18-year old Rih explained to writing my research me over Kik, about the account she shares with two friends. “We started with three followers, now we have 415.” Rih, along with her friends Lily and Eve, had created their first Instagram account, though they’d previously been posting nudes on Tumblr. When I first discovered the account, their bio featured a photo of Lily’s breast, with an introduction: “We’re Lily, Eve Rih. Welcome to a heavy burden our page, just DM us don’t ask, on private because people are reporting us.” The 29 photos the girls had posted were all from the last hour, and featured the three ladies in various states of nudity: some scantily clad, others completely nude, still others showing the women mid-masturbation.

Save for one photo of statements for graduate, Rih and Lily laughing on a heavy burden, a set of gymnasium bleachers, the need control photos were all faceless. Each photo had upwards of 10 to 15 catch-all hashtags, including #eggplantz, #eggplantparm, #eggplantraww, #adule, #seduced and #daddydick. As the account amassed followers at a rapid clip, the trick became ensuring that their fan base could be maintained and grown without landing on the radar of a heavy burden essay, Instagram. The girls later updated their bio to read that their account would be public only three minutes each day. They also implored users who stumbled across their page by accident to block, rather than report them. “It gets annoying,” Rih lamented, about posts that had been deleted without warning. “If you don’t like nudes, don’t click that hashtag. Masters : College …. Don’t follow that page.” Her precautions and burden frustrations are not unique. Examples Personal For Graduate School. The majority of the nude Instagram accounts I’ve been scrolling through contain similarly-worded caveats begging fellow Instagram users to take pity on a heavy burden, them. Though lacking the need do my quality control stridence of the #freethenipple, there’s a real sense of community protection here, a shared mein kampf against what these amateur pornographers view as unnecessary censorship from an arbitrary technological overlord.

But the question remains: Why not stick to the significantly more accepting communities of Reddit and Tumblr, or even the essay newer knockoff apps dedicated solely to porn, such as Uplust or Pinsex, that welcome your community with open arms? The irony is that as actively as tech powers-that-be try to san diego keep deviance off Instagram, it’s the platform’s tech power that brings these naked sharers to Instagram over more accepting corners of the Internet. Reddit and Tumblr can be accessed via mobile, but smartphone posting is far more laborious than on a laptop (as Rih and friends discovered). Instagram’s onboarding process is much easier—point, shoot, post—and cameras, Instagram and burden essay Kik are all on one device that goes anywhere its user goes. Ramon*, a 28-year-old from Rhode Island with a particularly impressive penis, says he’s had both photos pulled and profiles banned by Instagram, and yet has rejoined under various handles several times. Buy Essays. “All you need is an email [address] and you open an account. It’s simple,” he says. “I’ll do it when I’m bored.” These straightforward reasons start to make sense when you consider how many Instagram users are under 30.

Fifty-three percent of its users in 2014 were adults 18 to 29 years old. Fifty-six percent of all teens in a heavy essay America use Instagram, and 91 percent access the Internet from personal statement volunteer san diego, a mobile device. And as it turns out, a lot of those teenagers like sharing nudes—a fact I first learned the hard way after a 14-year-old direct-messaged me an a heavy, unsolicited photo of his penis from an Instagram account of writing, otherwise fully-clothed photos of the essay teenager with his family and friends. Click on one of the many penises and breasts available under nudity-filled hashtags and it’s not at all uncommon to papers see a bio that proudly boasts that the user is 16 or 17, and looking for other kids their age to connect with. Teens were so ubiquitous on burden, even the most hardcore hashtags that it became a Herculean task just to keep their naked flesh at my research paper, bay, lest the line between reporter and essay child pornographer become blurred. “Instagram is the help do my most popular app for teens, after Facebook,” says Amanda Hess, a reporter who regularly covers Internet culture, teens and a heavy essay sexuality (and dutifully investigated the origins of “Eggplant Fridays” in Slate). Buy Essays. “People end up wanting to share sexy photos, or look at them, in a place where they're already hanging out.

They don't want to download some special porn app.” She, too, credits Instagram’s user-friendliness as a major reason why teens share their nudes on a heavy burden essay, Instagram. Its privacy settings “are a lot more intuitive than on Facebook,” Hess says. “Facebook has a thousand privacy settings, and they're always changing and you never know what pictures show up to outsiders. Instagram is of successful statements for graduate school, just open or locked.” And unlike with Facebook, Instagram protects anonymity. “You can create some screen name that your parents don't know about, and you don't have to add your grandparents and a heavy your cousins and your mom's boss.” Of course, as with any sexual communique, consent is everything—and when teenagers are involved, the san diego water gets murky. As Hanna Rosin pointed out when investigating a “teen sexting ring in Virginia last fall for The Atlantic , sharing nudes, even by choice, isn’t without its potential consequences. As the deputy sheriff of Louisa County, Virginia told her, “Possessing or sending a nude photo of a minor—even if it’s a photo of a heavy burden essay, yourself—can be prosecuted as a felony under state child-porn laws.” BuzzFeed’s Katie Notopolous ran into of successful personal similar issues while trying to investigate the deluge of unsolicited dick pictures she was receiving on Snapchat, often from burden essay, teenagers. Examples Personal School. (The best BuzzFeed’s legal team could offer her was that she “probably” would not end up in jail.) Still, in its purest, mutually-desired form, sharing nudes on apps like Instagram has the potential to burden help teens healthily explore and empowerment flowers develop their sexual identities. And regardless of age, it can be surprisingly liberating.

W hereas it used to take a stiff drink and breaks every 20 minutes to work my way through the porn archives of Instagram, I now can flit through gracefully. Though some photos are decidedly sexy, they’re no longer stigmatized for me, no longer something to frantically clear from my Instagram history. Even as a voyeur, I now feel a part of the group, so much so that I was reticent to put their hashtags on blast, lest I send the essay robust community further underground. Then again, I’m not very worried, given the tenacity of users like Rih and Ramon. Statement Volunteer. While Instagram continues to clear out burden essay, porny hashtags with an ever-increasing ferocity, dedicated users will simply get more creative. (This week’s up-and-coming tags, which will inevitably be gone by the time you read this, just like all but one of the hashtags mentioned above: #aaaasssss, #seducee, #becauseboobs, #freakshit.) Though these amateur porn producers may not be concerned with politics, free speech advocates and nude art aficionados could learn a thing or two from the Instaporn community’s quiet refusal to of successful statements for graduate school back down. Regardless of the users’ political leanings, users like Rih and a heavy burden essay Ramon are living, breathing examples of how to statement volunteer stick it, hard , to censorship and limits on sexual freedom. Instagram now finds itself in the crosshairs of being on the wrong side of history, and it may behoove them to surrender a losing fight.

For now, Ramon plans to keep coming back for more, even if he has to continually create new accounts to do so. He may be apolitical, but when it comes to Instagram’s assessment of burden essay, porn’s negative “end-user value,” he begs to differ. “When you have thousands of the No dissertation masters same hashtags,” he says, “you realize you’re not the only one who enjoys doing it.” *Not his real name. Illustrations by a heavy, Bill Rebholz. Beejoli Shah is a writer based in Los Angeles.

Her work has appeared in SPIN, New York Mag, The Guardian, and other publications. You can reach her on Twitter @beejoli, but please, no underage dick pics.